To your success and happiness.
On behalf of the student services staff, I welcome you to the Tai Sophia Institute community. I believe - and it is our commitment - that the Institute's faculty and staff will provide you with an outstanding education and support network.
A wonderful aspect of Tai Sophia is that our entire community - our students, faculty and staff - care deeply about the work we are doing here. May you find your time at Tai Sophia enlightening, transforming, challenging and rewarding. And throughout the process, may you have fun!
I wish you great happiness and success in your endeavors.
Reginald Garcon, M. Ed.
Associate Vice President for Student Services and Registrar
For information on financial aid matters contact or 410-888-9048 ext. 6628.
For assistance regarding name and address changes, change of grades and transcript requests, visit the Office of the Registrar webpage.
For assistance with computer related questions contact email@example.com or 410-888-9048 ext. 6643
Each student has an email account through Tai Sophia. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-888-9048 ext. 6643 for your user name and password.
The mission of the student services office is to give high quality service to students by:
- Providing proactive, personalized support, which enhances the student's educational experience at the Institute;
- Maintaining accurate records;
- Delivering timely, efficient and courteous service;
- Adhering to appropriate guidelines and policies;
- Developing and providing processes and procedures that are consistent and effective.
The registrar's office continually strives to improve its services, always seeking more effective and efficient ways to be responsive to the community and to assist individuals in accessing the information they need information consistent with developed policies and guidelines.
Our student services include: providing advice and information in person, on the phone and online; administrative support for matters related to registration; transcripts; grade reports; enrollment verifications; support for veterans and international students; and graduation clearance.
Throughout your educational journey, we hope you will find the support you need in our services.
- Students are responsible for taking effective action or letting go of complaints and concerns.
- Students are responsible for complying with all Institute regulations, policies and procedures.
- Students are expected to act in a respectful, nondiscriminatory manner toward all members of the Institute community including faculty, students, staff, visitors and patients/clients.
- Students are responsible for knowing and understanding all policies and procedures contained in Institute publications, such as the catalog, student handbooks, and clinic handbooks.
- Students are responsible for formally requesting, in advance, accommodations for a disability, and for providing current documentation of disability to the Dean of Students.
- Students are responsible for conducting all activities - personal, business and professional - with honesty and integrity.
- Students are expected to safeguard the confidentiality of all patient/client information.
- Students must take responsibility for their educational endeavors and assignments, and adhere to deadlines.
- Students are expected to provide ample time for making requests, and to do so in a calm manner.