- Planning to apply and enroll in one of our academic programs in the future?
- Eager to get a start on your graduate degree or certificate program?
- Deciding if Tai Sophia Institute or a certain program is the right “fit” for you?
- Curious about integrative health and want an effectiveness-based, relationship-centered academic experience?
- Hungry for a course that can stimulate your intellect, challenge your assumptions, and enhance your well-being?
Every trimester, our Academic Directors choose courses from each of our degree and certificate programs that they believe will fill the needs of those of you who answered "yes" to one of the questions above. They make this select group of courses available without requiring enrollment in the academic programs. In fact, they welcome your exploration and participation.
When you take one of these courses, you become a valued member of our academic community. You join a group of bright and committed students and have full access to our outstanding faculty, our library, and other learning resources. Most courses are offered on weekends and can accommodate those who travel to attend.
If you are eager to learn and want a low-risk, high-return experience, here are some options for your next steps:
See a list of currently available Individual Academic Courses here. These are updated each trimester, so check back periodically. Tuition varies by course and credits. See registration form for details.
Apply and Register
1. Complete this application.
2. Complete this registration form, indicating the courses that you have selected.
3. Submit all forms along with a copy of your Bachelor’s degree transcript (can be unofficial) to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
See all of our academic graduate degrees and certificates, here.
To speak to someone about these courses and the process to register, or for some help with planning your academic experience, contact our Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 410-888-9048 ext. 6647.