Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at Tai Sophia Institute. Information on how to register for classes, access forms, request official transcripts, how to request enrollment verifications, and apply for graduation can be found on this page.
Visit the Office of the Registrar to:
- Change your contact information (name, telephone, & address)
- Obtain enrollment verification for work or insurance purposes
- Submit student loan deferral requests
- Register for courses, electives, and to audit courses
- Order transcripts
- Request a graduation audit of courses. Graduation audits may take 1 to 2 weeks to process.
Registration Related Forms
- Audit Registration Form PDF
- Clinic Extra Hours Form PDF | Word
- Core Group Opt Out Form PDF | Word
- Individual Course Withdrawal Form (Current Students) PDF | Word
- Individual Course Drop Form (Current Students) PDF | Word
- Independent Study Registration Form PDF | Word
- Registration Form PDF | Word
- Withdrawal Form
Withdrawal Policy for courses - Students are eligible to withdraw from a course up to two weeks before a course ends or up to 80% of the course’s completion date. The final day of a course is based on the last due date of an assignment or the final day of classes. The final day of a course is based on the last due date of an assignment or the final day of classes. Gaps in attendance or lack of progress may result in your being required to take a leave of absence. Non-attendance and non-communication regarding your absence or lack of progress could result in an administrative withdrawal.
Enrollment Status Definitions
Less than Half-time Status - A student enrolled in less than 3 credits within a trimester.
Half-time Enrollment Status – A student enrolled in courses totaling at least 3 credits within a trimester.
Full-time Enrollment Status - A student enrolled in courses totaling 6 credits or more within a trimester.
Note: Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits per trimester (half-time status) to maintain financial aid eligibility.
Inactive status – Students who are enrolled in a program and are not registered for courses within a trimester is considered inactive. An inactive status will affect financial aid eligibility.
Enrollment verifications are based on a student’s enrolled credits at the time the request is processed. This is often necessary when students are applying for insurance discounts, financial loans, credit cards, employee tuition reimbursement, and for other purposes.
Requesting an Enrollment Verification
If you need the Office of the Registrar to provide a letter or to complete an outside agency's form to verify enrollment, please email or fax (410-888-9278) your request.
Note: You must specify the semester you need verified, include any specifications needed by the agency, whether you want the request mailed, or if you plan to pick up the letter. Requests are processed within 72 hours.
Rules & Policies
Graduation Forms (Apply for graduation)
Data Report/How to Access Grades
To access your data report, log on to the Intranet with your username and password, and click STUDENTS, DATA REPORT.
- Change of Contact Information Form (address and phone) PDF
- Change of Name PDF
- Emergency Loan Form PDF
- FERPA (Release of Information Form) PDF
- In School Deferment Form PDF
- Photo Id Replacement Card PDF | Word
- Transcript Request Form PDF | Word
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
410-888-9048 ext 6620